[Serusers] Ser Accepting Calls From Asterisk

Mr Greg Plater gplater at da-bratz.com
Thu May 12 00:18:27 CEST 2005

Hi Greger

Thank you for the information I have found it just what I needed.

Calls To SER from Asterisk:

To add to trusted in MYSQL I would use this right:

INSERT INTO trusted SET
src_ip='***.***.***.***',proto='any',from_pattern='sip:[0-9]*@***.***.***.**
*'; #replace *** with the asterisk ip address

With this in my ser.cfg:

modparam("permissions", "db_url", "mysql://ser:heslo@localhost/ser
<mysql://ser:heslo@localhost/ser%22> ")
modparam("permissions", "db_mode", 1)
modparam("permissions", "trusted_table", "trusted")

and for routing to Asterisk From SER:

if (method == "INVITE" && (uri=~"^sip:0")){
rewritehostport ("***.***.***.***:5060");
t_relay();
break();
};

Or do I just add:
Asterisk to the trusted table and the following near the

if(!allow_trusted)
if (!proxy_authorize("","subscriber")) {
proxy_challenge("","0");
break;
} else if (!check_from()) {
sl_send_reply("403", "Use From=ID");