[Serusers] SER _0_9_0 installation Without root's Privileges

Alex sunny at tiscali.it
Wed May 11 21:28:36 CEST 2005

hi Ser-users,

[intro]
i'm sorry if my post is redundant but i really need to know!!

[problem]
I haven't root's privileges on a linux Fedora core 3 Server  but i really would like install SER and Mediaproxy(for NATed client) on my server

i tried by
make prefix=/home/my_folder/ser_production
make prefix=/home/my_folder/ser_production modules
make prefix=/home/my_folder/ser_production install

but i've a lot of troubles (while compiling and while running ./ser o ./serctl)

[Question]
is it possible to install SER on my linux Box without root's permissions?

thanks in advance!!

Alex