[Serusers] divert call to PSTN-number?

Wed May 11 15:27:27 CEST 2005

Gerd Feiner wrote:
> hi there,
>
> when configuring multiple SIP-clients with the same user-account all of
> them ring when a call comes in - fine.  is there a possibility for
> adding a PSTN-number (actually, a mobile-number) to some sort of alias
> to make the mobile ring, too?  i mean simultaneously with the other
> clients?

I'm not sure, but I think you can handle it this way. You can add an
alias sip:mobilenumber at gateway to the user, and an alias to itself.
Then, after lookup(alias) you will have 2 brachnes, the original one and
the mobilenumber at gateway. Then, lookup(location) will add the branches
from the location table.

Another way would be to add the additional branch via an external script.

Of course, just putting a permant entry into the location table for the
respective user works too.

Anyway, this does not solve the billing problem.

regards,
klaus