[Serusers] Good Free SipSoftphones for Linux !!!

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Wed May 11 15:12:47 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

	Do anybody know a good sip softphone for linux that works with the following codecs:

- G 723.1
- G 729a
- G 711
- and others

	I'm experiencing the following problem. I have 2 ser servers, a sip softphone connected to each one of them talking to each other with no problem (softphones: phoner (M$), kphone (Linux)), my problem is that When I try to do the same test but between a softphone (linux or ms) and a HardPhone (Grandstream Budge Tone 100) I can't hear a thing. No sound is passed in any direction.
	I believe this is a codec problem, because between my softphones the conversation goes OK.

Any Hand

Thanks in Advance
Best Regards.

--