[serusers] what does it mean

Vincent Verdot vincent.verdot at int-evry.fr
Tue May 10 17:16:40 CEST 2005

For example, if a user's SIP message must be forwarded by two proxies (from
two distincts realms) and must be authenticated in the both.. then the sip
message should contain 2 credentials : 1 for user-proxy1 authentication and
an another one for proxy1-proxy2 authentication.

Credential =~ hash(shared secret + nonce + ...)

example (you can have many lines like this...):
Authorization: Digest
username="Vincent",realm="int-evry.fr",nonce="xxxxxxxxxxxx",uri="sip:int-evr
y.fr",response="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",algorithm=MD5