[Serusers] problem with acc module

karl ser_newbie at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 13:59:31 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have configured a cisco gateway with the timer receive-rtcp so that in case of sip client disconnection from the network, the gateway would still send a BYE and disconnects the POTS side after the timer hits.

The cisco is doing the job however SER's ACC module is not registering these BYEs; i.e. I cannot account for duration of the call.

Is this because no OK is sent back from the sip client that was disconnected? Is there a way to get around this?

Thanks,

Karl