[Serusers] Bad Default Config file

Deadly Earnest captain.deadly at gmail.com
Fri May 6 10:57:18 CEST 2005

Hell all,
     Firstly I'm new here so forgive a perhaps fairly basic question.

I've just compiled and installed ser on this Linux PC:

$ ser -V
version:  0.8.14 (i386/linux)

When I try to run the Ser Sip Server I get an error message to say
that there's errors in the Config file. I thought it must be picking
up the wrong file so I used -f option to force it to the default
config file and it gives the same error. My problem is in the Config
file provided.

$ ser -f /usr/local/etc/ser/ser.cfg
ERROR: bad config file (3 errors)

I thought I'd check the log files but I can't find mention of them in
the install documentation that I'm looking at:

http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ser/sip_router/INSTALL

Can anybody tell me where the log files are and if there is any
obvious way of getting rid of the errors in the default ser.cfg?