[Serusers] serweb:apxs and php

Karel Kozlik karel at iptel.org
Thu May 5 00:02:19 CEST 2005

Hello Llanos,
first: please include mailing list in your replies in order to others
can see answers

Debian is one from several linux distributions. See
http://www.debian.org/ for more informations. I can't tell you which
distribution are you have installed. Try write command 'apt-get'. If
this command exists, it is possible that you are useing debian.

By the way I recommend to learn linux basics before you will try install
any application to it.

regards Karel