[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] Problem with Via Branch/Strange Looping Problem with ACK's

Zeus Ng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Wed May 4 13:38:38 CEST 2005

When I mention section 12.2, I was referring your UA, not SER. I do have a
typo on alias as well.

To better troubleshoot your problem, ser.cfg and debug would help. By
looking at your ngrep, I believe there is something wrong with your ser.cfg.
The ACK from SER to Asterisk should not have a Record-Route header added.