[Serusers] setflag...max number

Cesc Santasusana cesc.santasusana at nl.thalesgroup.com
Wed May 4 11:57:00 CEST 2005

Hi,

I think there is also a module (gflags) which allows more flags (not sure), and that has a fifo interface. I think it is not completely finished, but may work.

The description of it in the c file:

* gflags module: global flags; it keeps a bitmap of flags
* in shared memory and may be used to change behaviour
* of server based on value of the flags. E.g.,
*    if (is_gflag("1")) { t_relay_to_udp("10.0.0.1","5060"); }
*    else { t_relay_to_udp("10.0.0.2","5060"); }
* The benefit of this module is the value of the switch flags
* can be manipulated by external applications such as web interface
* or command line tools.

Cesc

>>> Iqbal <iqbal at gigo.co.uk> 05/03/05 07:43PM >>>
so if I want to set more than 31 flags, what do I do

Iqbal