[Serusers] serweb and php

"Sebastian Kühner" SebastianKuehner at gmx.de
Tue May 3 14:32:36 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have installed serweb and I made all the settings which are required
(there are two different ways to install it, because the instructions on the
iptel-Server are different from the instructions in the INSTALL file).

When I want to load the index.php-File there appears an empty site. To make
a test I put "phpinfo()" to the command lines of index.php... without
result. A test.php-File in the same directory works fine.

Has anyone an idea?

Thanks!

Sebastian

--
+++ Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS +++
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail