[Serusers] Load/stress test on SER server

Onur Devran Cakir onurdc at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 09:31:25 CEST 2005

I am looking for a software for challanging the load limits of preinstalled SER server. There are both free (i.e. sip bomber) and priced (i.e. winsip) products. Free products are installed on Linux platforms, but the others can be setup on windows.

If you know such programs, please inform me about the test results and your experience on those products. Any other software will be beneficial for me..

Thanks,
Dev

http://mail.yahoo.com