[Serusers] Loose routing question

reticent tavis.lists at galaxytelecom.net
Tue May 3 01:43:11 CEST 2005

Currently (in rel_0_9_) the "loose_route()" function will NOT match a
message unless SER has some stateful information regarding that
transaction in memory (my assumption has been that the information is
created when the "record_route()" or "record_route_preset()" functions
are used and is referenced by "loose_route()" according to the "tag=..."
header field inside the "Route:" header), so simply adding a "Route:
..." header into the sip message will not be loose_routed.