[Serusers] Proxy-to-Proxy authentication

Victor Huertas Garcia vhuertas at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 18:01:17 CEST 2005

Hi all!

I'm newie in this mailing list and I am working with SER at this momen in a
project.

However I have a doubt I would like to clarify.

Does anyone know if there is a way to perform SIP Proxy to SIP Proxy
authentication (I mean in SIP protocol in general)?

If a SIP proxy receives an INVITE from another SIP Proxy, how does the proxy
which receives the INVITE that the originating proxy can be trusted?

I have read something about TLS but I took it from an article of 2003...
Which is the most used method nowadays?

Thank you very much for your attentio

Regards

Victor