[Serusers] exec_dset problem

karl ser_newbie at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 15:17:29 CEST 2005

Hi,

has anybody came across this strange problem?

when I am using exec_dset to fork my request to more than 3 additional URIs (actually PSTN locations through my gateway), ser is only forking to the last three. Furthermore it seems that this limitation is not present when using the lookup function to fork a request to multiple registered sip locations. This leads me to think that this problem is not associated with the MAX_BRANCHES in config.h file