[Serusers] PA module help?...

serusers at jtoga.org serusers at jtoga.org
Wed Mar 30 17:21:32 CEST 2005

Hi -

Trying to get a handle on how to get presence working in SER/pa module.

- Does some kind soul have an ngrep output of a typical
subsribe-ok-notify-ok exchange with a UA and SER?  Even better would be
some additional notifies with updates?  I think mine is broken (no
'status' section in the notify)  and not sure if/why......

- Is there supposed to be tables in mysql related to this presentities?
(assuming that mysql is fully engaged), I don't seem to have any nor can
I find their creation in a db init script.

Thanks in advance.