[Serusers] UPDATE: Getting Started - Issue 03a covers NAT Support

Lucas Aimaretto lucas at cyneric.com
Wed Mar 30 20:04:00 CEST 2005

I've tried the new NATMediaproxy.cfg, but I still have the same problem.
I cannot make calls from the pstn-to-sip. I get only one way audio, in
the direction sip->pstn, but just the UA sends rtp traffic to the
gateway directly. The proxy is not talking with the UA.

thanx

lucas

We had found that the config files provided didn't work as expected, so
we now have tested the mediaproxy version and modified it to ensure that
is works. We have also updated the rtpproxy file to reflect these
changes.

So please download the new version 03a which we hope now works ! !

HYPERLINK "http://www.ONsip.org"www.ONsip.org

Sorry for the inconvenience but this is why we are a community working
together.

Thanks

Paul, Simon, Greger