[Serusers] HELP: mediaproxy re-INVITE NAT detection

Andreas Sikkema ramdyne at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 13:15:31 CEST 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 22:08:34 -0500, Java Rockx <javarockx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to determine if mediaproxy is in use for an existing
> SIP call so that re-INVITE messages can avoid losing audio when one or
> the other SIP UAs are NATed?

I'm working on reinvite with ser and mediaproxy, but on an older ser
(pre 0.8.14) version.

What I've seen is, is that this is a bug/feature in the mediaproxy
itself where a new INVITE will be ignored on an existing call. I've
fixed this on our development proxy a long time ago and can't remember
how much I had to fix.

When I'm done I will port it to the current source (if necessary) with
also some other stuff I'm working on.

--
Andreas Sikkema