[Serusers] SER registration to a SIP Service

Aster asterone at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 09:57:47 CEST 2005

Here is the info from Marian about uac_auth usage

The basic frame for having client authentication is SER is:

Set the users and passwords:
       modparam("uac","credential","user1:domainX:pwd1")
       modparam("uac","credential","user2:domainY:pwd2")

Before relaying the request set a failure route:
       t_on_failure(2);
       t_relay();

Set failure route to perform client authentication:

       failure_route[1] {
               if (t_check_status("401|407")) {
                       uac_auth();
                       append_branch();