[Serusers] SER 0.8.14 to 0.9.0

Aisling O'Driscoll ashling.odriscoll at cit.ie
Tue Mar 29 18:34:38 CEST 2005

I have deleted all the "modules" directories from my system other
than /usr/local/lib/ser. However /usr/local/lib/ser doesnt contain
modules such as mysql.so, cpl-c.so etc. Is this normal?? If it is
then what how do I check these modules out cvs?. I have downloaded
the latest SER source code and made the SER binaries 2 more times
(according the onsip document) to make sure I running the most
up-to-date code.

I apologise for lack of linx knowledge and very much appreciate the
help I have been given so far.

Aisling.

The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal and/or professional privilege. Should it be received by you in error please contact the sender at the above quoted email address. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The Institute does not guarantee the security of any information electronically transmitted and is not liable if the information contained in this communication is not a proper and complete record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor for any delay in its receipt.