[Serusers] SER 0.8.14 to 0.9.0

Aisling O'Driscoll ashling.odriscoll at cit.ie
Tue Mar 29 14:50:18 CEST 2005

Apologies if this is a ridculous question where will I find the $PATH
variable?

Thanks,
Aisling

The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal and/or professional privilege. Should it be received by you in error please contact the sender at the above quoted email address. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The Institute does not guarantee the security of any information electronically transmitted and is not liable if the information contained in this communication is not a proper and complete record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor for any delay in its receipt.