[Serusers] Self registering tool for X-lite with SER

Ladislav Andel ladia6 at centrum.cz
Tue Mar 29 13:47:52 CEST 2005

Thanks Klaus,
Actaully, I know this possibility, but
maybe it would be great if it works as serweb can do, but through an
application which sets up the registering details.
I'm building a private IP telephone network and the customers
should be able to download a software(x-lite) which will allow them to
subscribe with the service while installing x-lite.

Maybe my problem is more specified this way.
Any other ideas?

Thank you,
Lada