[Serusers] serweb admin page not displaying until I reload page 3-4 times

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 12:57:28 CEST 2005

Hi

The subject line says it all, am having a strange problem with serweb,
in apache logs I am seeing the GET request, being sent

"GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 -

but this is the request that is sent when I get no page displayed, after
a few retries, I get the page, and the logs show

"GET /index.php?phplib_Session=b9a4503e4721493021b773da65f30482
HTTP/1.1" 200 2158

which is correct, I have no idea where or why this problem occurs,
except that it seems to be in the way index.php is creating the session.

Iqbal