[Serusers] Routing

maka icokan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 08:26:29 CEST 2005

Or you could use the sip proxies to route just SIP-SIP calls between
them, and if you have asterisks paired with the SERs on each location,
the asterisks could route calls(via IAX for example) between
themselves (with no sip proxies inivolved) to and from the PSTN, after
having checked users' billing information. The billing database (cdrs)
need not be updated so frequently as the registered users database(if
you plan on having dynamic user registrations, i.e. via website).
That's what I plan on doing, but I guess it depends on your billing
strategy as well.