[Serusers] "serctl moni" shows waiting stateful transactions

Andres andres at telesip.net
Sun Mar 27 01:32:33 CET 2005

Java Rockx wrote:

>I would love some feedback from Andrei, Jan, Jiri, Bogdan, Maxim. --- anyone.
>
>This could be a real problem. I'm not even sure how to begin
>identifying this one.
>
>I'm using ser-0.9.1 checked out of CVS yesterday.
>
>What version are you using?

ser-0.9.1 checked out a month ago.  I looked at the archives and this
question has come up before.  Jiri answered it like this:

"
It has currently no meaning -- this monitoring information has not been
synchronized with change to transaction processing and displays useless
value. Ignore it for now.

-jiri
"

I guess that sums it up pretty well.