[Serusers] Can´t CANCEL PSTN calls when using credentials

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Sat Mar 26 23:55:28 CET 2005

Hi Rafael,

the cancelling doesn't work because you process the INVITEs and CANCELs
in different way and because of this the CANCEL cannot follow the same
path as the INVITE.
As CANCEL is not authenticate (and it should not be), the
is_user_in("credentials", "mobile") will fail for CANCELs and you will
reply with "403 No permission for mobile calls".
Either replace "credential" with "from", either skip this test for CANCELS.

Best regards,
Marian

--
Voice System