[Serusers] "serctl moni" shows waiting stateful transactions

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Sat Mar 26 23:19:35 CET 2005

I wonder if its caused from a process hanging even, do you do any
external scripts, usrloc, or any kind of live db lookups? I do, we're in
the process of nuking most of our external scripts because some just
plain take too long and tend to hang up SER on a heavy day.. I would be
more-so intertested in a module to deal with these 'slow' or runaway
processes, just as a precautionary statement even. Of course that may be
unneccesary in the eyes of the beholder :-)

	Matt