[Serusers] NAT and forward to PSTN

John Dante estike at portugalmail.com
Thu Mar 24 16:04:37 CET 2005

Hi Marian,

... I'm afraid that now you got me really confused.
This is a new world to me, and it's not easy.

john

*Marian Dumitru wrote:*

Hi John,

depends of your gateway - if it supports symmetric RTP or not. If yes,
you don't need to use rtpproxy for calls to GW, just call:
	fix_nated_sdp("1");
which will add "direction=active" to SDP.
If the GW doesn't support this, use the same approach as for SIP-to-SIP
calls

Best regards,
Marian