[Serusers] SER CVS Head Version

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:16:28 CET 2005

Samuel,

I don't think you have to worry about onsip.org stepping on the toes
of serusers for two reasons.

1) Onsip.org is not meant to be a near real-time community like the
mailing lists are. I've posted questions to serusers and have gotten

2) The simple reason is that SER is such a complex product that it
would be impossible for us to cover everything.

Anyhow, do you have any suggestions that we could implement on the
onsip.org community site to mitigate your concerns?

Regards,
Paul