[Serusers] SER CVS Head Version

Samuel Osorio Calvo samuel.osorio at nl.thalesgroup.com
Fri Mar 25 09:45:07 CET 2005

Hi,

Just one minor remark: although the document is pretty useful, I though
it wasn't meant to replace this mailing list, so I hope this reference
to the getting-started document do not stop people from getting answers
here....

Samuel.

Unclassified.
>>> Java Rockx <javarockx at gmail.com> 03/24/05 05:14PM >>>
We have this fully documented at http://www.onsip.org

Just download the Getting Started Issue 02 document.

Regards,
Paul

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:28:26 -0000, Aisling O'Driscoll
<ashling.odriscoll at cit.ie> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could someone let me know how to build SER from the cvs head i.e.
the

Disclaimer---------------------------------------

> The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed. Its contents may be
protected by legal and/or professional privilege. Should it be received
by you in error please contact the sender at the above quoted email
address. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited. The Institute does not guarantee the security of
any information electronically transmitted and is not liable if the
information contained in this communication is not a proper and complete
record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor for any delay in
its receipt.