[Serusers] CDRTool with SER

Jed Stafford jeds at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 19:35:09 CET 2005

I have been working with CDRTool now for a couple of
days trying to get it setup. I've finnaly got SER
writing to Freeradius, etc.

Now, when I try to get in to CDRTool I get past the
login screen and am stuck with this error.

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class:
cdrs_ser_radius in /CDRTool/callsearch.phtml on line
58

In my global.inc file I do have this class to my
knowledge. I trimmed out all of the options in the
array to the bare bones as below and still get the
error. Any ideas? The documentation is fairly light
for the tool. You would think it would be the opposite
since this is supposed to convince you to purchase a
license and get hooked.

$DATASOURCES=array(
"ser_radius"    =>array(
  "name"  => "SIP Express Router (Radius Accounting)
",
  "class" => "CDRS_ser_radius"
     ),

Thanks!