[Serusers] Authenticating INVITE requests method

Rafael J. Risco G.V. rafael.risco at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:36:17 CET 2005

hi
I´ve just tested with proxy_xxx and also with www_xxx, both are ok but
with proxy_xxx I have this sip message from ser: "SIP/2.0 407 Proxy
Authentication Required" instead of "SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized" that I
received when use www_xxx, so must be "proxy_xxx" like that...

if (method == "INVITE" && src_ip!=w.x.y.z) {
                        log(1, "ANALYZING INVITE REQUEST\n");
                        if (!proxy_authorize("mydomain", "subscriber")) {
                                proxy_challenge("mydomain", "0");
                                break;
                        };
                };