[Serusers] Authenticating INVITE requests method

Rafael J. Risco G.V. rafael.risco at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 21:51:47 CET 2005

Hello
I am doing some security improvements to my configuration because I´ve
realized that everyone can sends calls to PSTN gateways and other
registered users even if the caller fails to register in SER, so now I
instruct SER to check the username and password of the CALLER in every
INVITE request like that:

  if (method=="INVITE") {
  	if (!www_authorize("mydomain", "subscriber")) {
	    www_challenge("mydomain", "0");
	    break;
	};
  };

well it works but not when calls are generated in my gateway Cisco
AS5350 (these GWs dont have register comand)  so I need some advice to
"exclude" gateway IP for this authorization process.

thanks
Rafael

--

rrgv