[Serusers] When the UA crash (network or power) : the call continue!!!!

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Wed Mar 23 13:58:48 CET 2005

Nicolas,

AFAIK, it is not mandatory for the GW itself to implement ST. You can
have another SIP entities to do it.

Of course, a GW that support ST is an undeniable advantage; and most of
CISCO GW support this - you just have to enable it.
But you need to take care in your SER config file to process correctly
the re-INVITEs generated by the GW. Also, since many UAC implementations
  does not add the "Session-Expires" header, you will need to take care
of this in your SER script.

Best regards,
Marian

--