[Serusers] Whats the problem with realm in auth_radius module?

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Wed Mar 23 13:46:10 CET 2005

Hi Andres,

It's good it works now, but the fact that you had to strip out the
verification if the credential domain is the same with To/From one,
means there is something strange in your SIPURA configuration.

Probably the SIPURA uses sip.domain.com as account domain (used in From
and To) and domain.com domain for authentication.

Best regards,
Marian

--
Voice System