[Serusers] 500 Internal server error

Costin Manda siderite at go.ro
Wed Mar 23 23:08:10 CET 2005

MessageI am trying to call people that are registered in SER, but then I get a "500 Internal server error".
 The logs don't show anything I can understand and the people are registered correctly. What is going on?

 If I send a call that begins with 0 the call is successfully relayed to a gateway. I have this problem only with registered users.

Example: User Siderite logs in. User Sid2 logs in. Siderite calls a) Sid2 b) Sid2 at domain.com The result is identical: 500 Internal server error.

Could it eb linked with the problem with the acc module, as I haven't been able to succesfully log any accounting yet.

I am using SER 0.9.0, but I had the same issues with 0.8.14.