[Serusers] When the UA crash (network or power) : the call continue!!!!

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Wed Mar 23 10:09:56 CET 2005

Hi Paul,

I would actually not tend to say "the only solution" -- for PSTN
accounting accuracy, which mostly matters, use of gateways with
session-timer work well. Other cases to cut a call do not appear
compelling to me -- in the end, phones will detect the conditions
and hang up.

B2BUAs have also side-effect, at least weaker scalability.

-jiri