[Serusers] AVPOPS: How long do AVPs live?

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Tue Mar 22 21:32:23 CET 2005

Hi Paul,

The AVPs live as long the transaction exists. When the transaction is
destroyed, all associated AVPs will be automatically deleted.

If no transaction is created, the AVPs will be destroyed also
automatically at the end of the script processing.

So, the cleanup mechanism is totally automatic.

Best regards,
Marian

Java Rockx wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> I'm using ser-0.9.1
>
> If I store a value using avp_write() how long does this AVP exist?
>
> Do I need to explicitly call avp_delete() to free memory resources or
> will they expire and clean themselves up automatically?
>
> Regards,
> Paul

Voice System
http://www.voice-system.ro