[Serusers] SER Proxy and SIP Redirect

Eric Dean eric at purespeed.com
Tue Mar 22 21:10:18 CET 2005

Ok..let me be a bit more clear.

We have a SIP redirector...which is just a database bolted onto libsip.
This database has an entire LERG per client...which means 155,000
NPA/NXX combinations....   There is no way to manage this in ser.cfg
routing...therefore we created it.

However, I simply need a proxy that can query our database and route the
call on behalf of the UA to the corresponding gateway/interface.