[Serusers] parallel forking best practice?

Daniel Poulsen dpoulsen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 00:46:54 CET 2005

Hi-

I have an alias that points to multiple destinations.  When one of
those destinations is offline.  SER calls failure_route for the leg 1,
but leg 2 rings the SIP UA.  failure_route sends the call to
voicemail, so the SIP UA from leg 2 rings just once and the call ends.

How are other handling this?  Is there a way to see if the call has
been parallelly (<-- ???) forked before failure_route gets called?

Dan

ps. How does one adverbize 'parallel'?