[Serusers] SER 0.8.14 + MEDIAPROXY: 2 UA BEHIND the same NAT : no sound

Rafael J. Risco G.V. rafael.risco at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:56:58 CET 2005

hi Nicolas
I have the same problem here, jimmy and Java Rockx they sent me some
advice last week but I cant try yet...
----->
Hi Rafael:
It seems has two way to meet your requirement
(1)use external script
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2005-February/015477.html
(2)use avpops module
http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/
Hope it's useful ...

Jimmy

This should do the trick. This code uses AVPOPS to determine if the
source and destination IP addresses are the same.

       avp_write("$ruri/domain", "i:33");
       if (avp_check("i:33", "eq/$src_ip/i")) {
               # RTP proxy is not needed because caller
               # and caller are behind the same NAT
               # so set a flag or something to indicate that
               # mediaproxy/rtpproxy are not needed
       };
       avp_delete("i:33");

rrgv