[Serusers] how to sort data retrieved from avp_db_load in avpops module

PHAN, Quang-Minh (Docteur Ordinateur) Quang-Minh.PHAN at neuf.com
Sun Mar 20 01:10:43 CET 2005

Hi List,

    I want to implement serial forking with avpops module and I have this
problem. The set of destinations for each user is stored in a database and I
use apv_db_load to load it. However, I couldn't find a way to sort them in
the right order. For example, I cant tell SER to try destination A before B,
then C because there is no way to specify this in the database. Another
feature I want to implement is to allow a client to specify a timeout for a
destination. Eg. Try A for x seconds, then try B for y seconds, then try C.
    I wonder if there are ways to implement the services above using actual
ser modules or it's not yet possible.

Best regards,

Minh