[Serusers] Help needed on DNS SRV Cobfiguration

Alberto Cruz acruz at tekbrain.com
Sat Mar 19 01:29:58 CET 2005

In order to support SRV records you should have running at least BIND 9.
The main objective of SRV records in SER is for NATed calls load
balancing or to distribute all media traffic no matter what SIP domain
is from among multiple proxy servers.

For mediaproxy configuration reference you can check the file named
INSTALL under the /usr/local/mediaproxy path at your server.

Regards

Alberto Cruz