[Serusers] Mediaproxy consuming RAM resources.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Thu Mar 17 18:33:21 CET 2005

Paul.
	Hello.  Sorry to interrupt you.  I'm still stuck with the mediaproxy
resource problem.  I've installed  the patch from the pyhton.org but the
problem seems to persist.  I'm thinking maybe the problem is related with
the way i treat a NAT'd call.  I hope that you can help me with some
questions.
I have a mix NAT'd solution, the mayority of my endpoint have STUN enabled,
so if this first solution fails, the mediaproxy is enabled for those calls.
Regarding to the mediaproxy : What i do is to check if the caller is NAT'd
if so, the mediaproxy is enabled.  When a endpoint with a public ip call to
a NAT'd endpoint i do the same check but in the on_reply_route.  Is this
ok?.  How you handle a call when a endpoint in the public internet call to
another in the public internet too? Do you use mediaproxy in that case?.
I'm attaching my ser.cfg to check if there is any problem with it.

I really appreciate any help

Regards,
Ricardo.-