[Serusers] consume_credentials() not removing Proxy-AuthorizationHeader

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:55:41 CET 2005

Zeus,

Here is a call log between two SIP phones on my SER proxy.

I am using remove_hf("Proxy-Authorization") before I t_relay() the
message, so you will see the Proxy-Authorization in the header between
my SIP Phone and SER.

Also, note that my SER proxy sits behind a Cisco 3600 so the ALG in
Cisco rewrites the 10.3.0.0 network addresses.

I've got no idea why the ACK contains the Proxy-Auth header, unless it
is a bug in my Grandstream phone. Who knows.

Regards,
Paul