[Serusers] TR: SER 0.8.14 + Mediaproxy >> to CDRs

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Thu Mar 17 13:40:04 CET 2005

If u can record the INVITE and BYE of each transaction, u should be able
to get a estimate of mins used. Then you need to strip of the
country/city prefix from each dialed number, use a rate table, and then
get out the final cost.

This will not let u do prepaid, i.e cut the user off midcall, because ser
does not really handle the media stream...even though mediaproxy does
when u are behind a NAT (by you i mean the client).

For prepaid u will need a b2bua

Iqbal