[Serusers] About Serweb's installation

seebeyond163 seebeyond at 163.com
Wed Mar 16 08:48:29 CET 2005

Hi,all

I downloaded the serweb-2004-07-24,and untar it.I followed the instruction given by website.
But I can not find the file named 'config_paths.php' and 'config_data_layer.php'.
What is wrong with my TAR file?

And another problem,I want to add user in Redhat with SERCTL ADD command,but error occurs as follows:
////////////////////////////
[root at localhost root]# serctl add 118 118 118 at 192.168.1.10
MySql password:
MySql password:
Enter password:
ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'ser at localhost' (Using password: NO)
introducing a new user to the database failed
MySql Database's password is null.so I just type 'RETURN' in first and twice prompt.
In the third,'Enter password:' ? does the SER DATABASE have a password?  and what's it?

Thanks In Advance.

Best Regards
Shibo