[Serusers] ser-0.9.0 and PA clients

Didier Hung Wan Luk Didier.HUNG at galana.com
Wed Mar 9 10:44:32 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm using eyebeam and xten lite with a Fedora core 3 and ser-0.9.1 from
csv...

The ser server in main office serving branch offices connected with
frame relay 64kb.

It's working fine (not yet tested conference) and presence is working
only when I instruct eyebeam to use peer-to-peer presence. When I try to
use Presence Agent mode presence does not work, can someone help me...?

My ser.cfg

#

# $Id: ser.cfg,v 1.25 2004/11/30 16:28:24 andrei Exp $

#

# simple quick-start config script

#

# ----------- global configuration parameters ------------------------

debug=3         # debug level (cmd line: -dddddddddd)

#fork=yes

#log_stderror=no  # (cmd line: -E)

/* Uncomment these lines to enter debugging mode

fork=no

log_stderror=yes

*/

check_via=no      # (cmd. line: -v)

dns=no           # (cmd. line: -r)

rev_dns=no      # (cmd. line: -R)

#port=5060

#children=4

alias=192.168.130.209

listen=192.168.130.209

fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo" fifo_db_url="mysql://ser:heslo@localhost/ser"

# ------------------ module loading ----------------------------------

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/sl.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tm.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/rr.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/maxfwd.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/usrloc.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/registrar.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/pa.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/uri.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/uri_db.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/textops.so"

# Uncomment this if you want digest authentication

# mysql.so must be loaded !

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth_db.so"

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters ---------------

# -- usrloc params --

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   0)

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database

# for persistent storage and comment the previous line

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)

modparam("usrloc", "db_url", "mysql://ser:heslo@localhost/ser")

modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1)

modparam("usrloc", "desc_time_order", 1)

# -- auth params --

# Uncomment if you are using auth module

#

modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", yes)

#

# If you set "calculate_ha1" parameter to yes (which true in this
config),

# uncomment also the following parameter)

#

modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "password")

# -- rr params --

# add value to ;lr param to make some broken UAs happy

modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)

# -- pa params

modparam("pa", "db_url", "mysql:ser:heslo at localhost/ser")

modparam("pa", "default_expires",50)

modparam("pa", "pa_domain", "192.168.130.209")

# -- registrar params --

modparam("registrar", "use_domain", 1)

# -------------------------  request routing logic -------------------

# main routing logic

route{

      # initial sanity checks -- messages with

      # max_forwards==0, or excessively long requests

      if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {

            sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");

            break;

      };

      if (msg:len >=  max_len ) {

            sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");

            break;

      };

      # we record-route all messages -- to make sure that

      # subsequent messages will go through our proxy; that's

      # particularly good if upstream and downstream entities

      # use different transport protocol

      if (!method=="REGISTER") record_route();

      # subsequent messages withing a dialog should take the

      # path determined by record-routing

      if (loose_route()) {

            # mark routing logic in request

            append_hf("P-hint: rr-enforced\r\n");

            route(1);

            break;

      };

      if (!uri==myself) {

            # mark routing logic in request

            append_hf("P-hint: outbound\r\n");

            route(1);

            break;

      };

      # if the request is for other domain use UsrLoc

      # (in case, it does not work, use the following command

      # with proper names and addresses in it)

      if (uri==myself) {

            if (method=="REGISTER") {

# Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication

                  if (!www_authorize("192.168.130.209", "subscriber")) {

                        www_challenge("192.168.130.209", "0");

                        break;

                  };

                  save("location");

                  break;

            };

            lookup("aliases");

            if (!uri==myself) {

                  append_hf("P-hint: outbound alias\r\n");

                  route(1);

                  break;

            };

            # native SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC DB

            if (!lookup("location")) {

                  sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");

                  break;

            };

      };

      append_hf("P-hint: usrloc applied\r\n");

      route(1);

}

route[1]

{

      # send it out now; use stateful forwarding as it works reliably

      # even for UDP2TCP

      if (!t_relay()) {

            sl_reply_error();

      };

}

DidierH.

Helge Waastad wrote:

>> Hello,

>> I've started to use the 0.9.0 release and to me it seems to work as a

>> charm :-)

>> However does anybody know which SIP clients which is compliant for
the PA?

>> I'm using kphone and it works fine, but I would like to try out some

>> for use on Microsoft?

>> Messenger 5.0 does not work.

> Eyebeam from xten.com seems to be the farthest along in terms of

> implementing SIMPLE presence support, according to their website.  I

> know Xten was testing against the SER PA this fall. That being said,

> testing Eyebeam against SER 0.9 is on my todo list for this week.  I

> just need to set up a SER 0.9 PA on the same side of the HP firewall
as

> my Windows box.

>> Jamey

This mail has been scanned for known virus like activity on behalf of GALANA DISTRIBUTION PETROLIERE S.A. This E-mail is privileged, confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this E-mail, and any use or disclosure of any information contained in it, is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you have received this E-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system. GALANA DISTRIBUTION PETROLIERE S.A. does not accept any liability for any errors, omissions, interceptions, corrupted mail, lost communications or late delivery which may arise as a result of this E-mail or for any virus that may be contained in it. Any views or opinions expressed in this E-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of GALANA DISTRIBUTION PETROLIERE S.A.

Ce courriel a fait l'objet, par GALANA DISTRIBUTION PETROLIERE S.A. de verifications le protegeant des virus connus. Ce courriel est personnel, confidentiel et adresse exclusivement a son ou ses destinataire(s).  Toute diffusion ou copie non autorisee ainsi que l'usage partiel ou total de son contenu est strictement interdit et peut-etre illegal. Si vous avez recu ce courriel par erreur, merci d'en informer son emetteur et de l'effacer de votre ordinateur. GALANA DISTRIBUTION PETROLIERE S.A. refuse toutes responsabilites liees aux erreurs, omissions,  interceptions, deformations, communications perdues, ou retards de transmissions dont ce courriel pourrait etre l'objet ou a l'origine ainsi que des virus qu'il pourrait contenir. Les avis ou opinions exprimes dans ce courriel refletent exclusivement  ceux de son auteur et non ceux de GALANA DISTRIBUTION PETROLIERE S.A.