[Serusers] Can I use a representative telephone?

murai kouta kouta_aim at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Mar 17 02:45:24 CET 2005

Hi.
I want to sound three telephones at a time.
And, the call of other telephones stops, too, when one in that receives the telephone.
I wrote ser.cfg like this.

if (uri=~"^sip:1000 at .*"){
rewriteuri("sip:Aphone at foo.bar");
append_branch("sip:Bphone at foo.bar");
append_branch("sip:Cphone at foo.bar");
t_relay();
break;
};

Then communication is done, but it is cut off immediately.
The error log of that time is here.

ERROR: parse_uri: uri too short: <sip:> (4)
get_username(): Error while parsing R-URI
insert_RR(): Error while extracting username
record_route(): Error while inserting Record-Route line
ERROR: parse_uri: uri too short: <sip:> (4)
ERROR: parse_sip_msg_uri: bad uri <sip:>
WARNING: do_action:error in expression
ERROR: parse_uri: uri too short: <sip:> (4)
ERROR: parse_sip_msg_uri: bad uri <sip:>
ERROR: new_t: uri invalid
ERROR: t_newtran: new_t failed
ERROR: sl_reply_error used: Regretfuly, we were not able to process the URI (479/SL)

Is this method wrong?
If there was a good idea, please teach it.

Thanks in advance.
Jun