[Serusers] Sipsak and Nagios

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Thu Mar 17 00:38:28 CET 2005

Can anyone help with some meaningful checks of SER using sipsak and
Nagios? My SER box is backended with RADIUS, and I can do a "spisak -s
blah at server" and get a 200 for a registered UA, but I'd really like to
know what other generic SIP tests people are performing using sipsak and
Nagios together (perhaps a sample from your checkcommands.cfg?)

I understand that sipsak supports Nagios' return codes, which is cool, I
just need to understand how to make best use of it. Documentaion is
scarce, and extensive searching of the lists have proved largely fruitless.

Thanks in advance.